Ka Ni Kanichihk Inc. is a charitable non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Governing Council of twelve (12) Indigenous people. For the last 19 years our council members have shared their skills, education, experiences and knowledge of the urban Indigenous community in Winnipeg and our peoples’ ties to home communities in other territories, to build a strong Indigenous community.
The Ka Ni Kanichihk council is looking for the following qualities:
- Knowledge of Indigenous Ways and Culture
- Human Resources
- Financial Literacy
- Information Technology
- Building-Construction Management
- Public Affairs & Communication
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Service Providing Agency
We provide Indigenous identified programs and services that focus on wholeness and wellness and that build on the strengths and resilience of Indigenous peoples. We do this to help people to help themselves, to build healthy relationships and to create a sustainable future for our community.
- Passionate Indigenous person or Indigenous ally committed to community
- Able to meet quarterly as needed
- Prepared to actively support the organization
Send resume/CV to: HR@kanikanichihk.ca