Here we grow again!
Please join us on Wednesday, May 24, from 10:00 – 4:00pm at 566 Bannatyne to learn about all the exciting opportunities at Ka Ni Kanichihk.
There will be:
- Door prizes
- Snacks and beverages
- Program merchandise
- Networking with program leaders
- On-site interviews so come prepared!
- Resume and Cover letter
- References to contact
- Class 5 License (necessary for all positions except Velma’s House)
- Competitive Wages
- Wellness and Vacation Days
- Comprehensive Benefits including Health and Dental
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Appreciation and Cultural Events
Ka Ni Kanichihk is committed to achieving employment equity; therefore, candidates are encouraged to indicate in their covering letter if they are of Indigenous ancestry. Candidates are required to provide a current Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.