Ka Ni Kanichihk Inc. is looking for a writer to join our team.
The position could be contract or as an employee.
Deadline: February 28, 2023
As the Writer, you’ll create powerful and impactful copy for a range of digital and print materials.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Produce original copy for:
- Newsletters / e-newsletters
- Program brochures
- Organizational marketing
- Social media platforms.
- Interview program participants to capture transformational stories that can be shared.
- Compile the annual report with copy from various departments and programs.
- Edit materials, as required.
- Work with the Ka Ni Kanichihk team to ensure consistency and accuracy across all messaging platforms .
- Align all messaging with Ka Ni Kanichihk’s values and beliefs.
- Commit to the strengths and values of Indigenous knowledge and ways of being .
Your submission should contain the following:
- A brief description of your professional history, or resume, and why this may be a good fit.
- Samples of recent writing.
- A detailed outline of fees or salary expectations.
- Three references with contact information.
If you have any questions, please contact Cathy Menard at email@example.com or 204-998-7204.
Please submit your proposal by 4:30 pm on February 28, 2023
via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Attention: Human Resource Administrator in the subject line
Ka Ni Kanichihk Inc.
455 McDermot Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3A 0B5